Monday 30 November 2015

Things I wish I'd get paid to do!

Disclaimer- These could be potential career options- no kidding! Just that I ain't there just yet ;)

1. Zumba- The most recent activity I absolute love doing! My classes are just twice a week but I am always happy to even follow online videos and practice at home. Zumba is a fantastic workout and it's so much fun that you don't even feel like you are putting in a lot of physical effort like you do at the gym!

2. Doodling- Everyone who has known me since I was a kid knows how much I loved doodling. All through school and college my books were full of doodles. Unfotunately, I have been out of touch lately but people like this lady here- http://her.yourstory.com/rachna-prabhu-1125 make me also think, why not?

3. Story telling- I do like to think of myself as a story teller. I love reading. listening to and telling stories. Listening to my grandparents' telling my mythological stories as a child, remains one of my favorite memories with them. Reading fiction is my favorite hobby from the time I started reading until today as I love getting lost into the plot and the lives of the characters. And telling stories is one of the reasons why I started this blog. Oh and of ourse, there is this guy here who truly makes me think this can be a career option to http://storywallahs.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment